Salut à tous/toutes :

Des utilisateurs tentent de poster des liens vers des sites afin d'améliorer leur SEO (référencement naturel, positions sur Google)
C'est bien sûr interdit... Si vous voyez ce genre de messages, signalez-nous ça et nous ferons le ménage.
Nous avons déjà supprimé messages/comptes. Mais on peut passer à côté.
N'hésitez pas !

Bonne saison 2023 2024 !!

NHL11 premieres infos

Parlons ici de tout et de rien... juste parce qu'il existe autre chose que le hockey sur glace. Respectons tout de même les règles du forum

Modérateur : Administrateurs

Répondre
Rassia
En ligue Magnus
En ligue Magnus

Message non lu

Hello, voila le copié/collé des changements a prevoir dans NHL11. Si quelqu'un serait intéressé par faire une traduction plus ... rapide et plus sur! que la mienne svp. :roll: :mrgreen:

This week, we are joined once again by guest blogger and Gameplay Producer Nate Ng. Back in March, along with other folks from the dev team, we conducted a Live Chat around Must Fix Bugs and from the event had over 500 user comments. Obviously, we were not able to get to all of them and over the next couple of weeks we will be addressing some of those questions that were not asked as a follow up before we open things up for NHL 11 later this month.
Hi all, thanks for joining me for this blog on Gameplay Fixes. A little bit of a disclaimer before I get too far into it is that if you’re looking for info on NHL 11’s features, this isn’t going to be the place for it. This blog is to help identify some of the communities frustrations in NHL 10 that the dev team have worked on to ensure get cleaned up for NHL 11. The bugs I’m going to be addressing were all from the producer community chat that took place late March. During that chat session we didn’t have time to answer all the questions, so the dev team thought it’d be a good idea to let the community know our progress with cleaning up some of your issues.

//In versus especially, injured players get stuck and can’t leave the ice - often they’re just sitting at the bench and can’t get off.

This issue has been addressed by the dev team. Throughout playing NHL 11, I’ve gotten all sorts of injuries, playable & unplayable, upper body & lower body, and every time I’ve seen the injured player skate off, they’ve gotten off the ice without getting stuck.

//When trying to attempt a wrist shot one timer, your player will freeze from time to time, and just drift into the boards and you will have to dive (R1 + L1) to get out of it. Also, players tend to miss a lot of one-timers… badly especially on the point. Will this be addressed?

One-timers was one big thing on our to-do list going into NHL 11. We have done a lot of work with our one-timers for NHL 11 and this player-getting-stuck-on-missed-one-time-shots will be fixed. In general, players missing a lot of one timers will be addressed as well. If you attempt a one timer in the incorrect spot, we can’t help you there, but if you try a one timer with the right timing, it will make contact.

//Computer defencemen suddenly stop short of touching up for icing.

We are working hard to make sure the defensive AI is better this year. The computer defencemen suddenly stopping short is just one piece of the AI puzzle that we are fixing and adjusting. I will not be addressing too many specific AI questions as at this time all you guys need to know is that we are making it better.

//Defensive AI: Is there any plan to help them prevent cross crease goals?

As mentioned, we are working on improving the AI defense all around. I agree that there are some issues regarding the defensive AI and they are not limited to cross crease goals. Speaking on preventing cross crease there are two ways to look at it:

1) Making the defensive AI more challenging when you are playing against the CPU. This is definitely something we are working on as we want offline users who enjoy a challenge against the CPU to feel challenged. Again, the cross crease is a part of hockey, but we want to make it so it’s not the “go-to goal” when you are down and can always beat the CPU.

2) Making the defensive AI support you better as a user when you are trying to stop the cross crease. I know there are issues around this as well and it will be worked out by the time NHL 11 comes around.

//Will we still be locked into the game till the 3 stars are over. Last year we could leave before the 3 stars now we are stuck, and no one wants to see them.

If this was referring to offline, you can button through quite quickly just by pressing the A button. If this was referring to EASHL, we have made a change to the end of game screens. What happens in NHL 11 for this is that after the game, each player can individually button through without having to wait for all the other players.
//EASHL - why is there no easy way to view the club you just played? You have to manually search for them.

You have the ability to view your recent games which will display the team that you played. If you wish to view more than just the latest club you played you can logon and check out previous teams on the EASHL page on http://nhl.easports.com to see them.

//A game play bug that annoys me is when you try to get a rebound or anticipate a one-time pass, you check the guy in front and get a penalty. Checking should be a different button or hold down one of the buttons to check.

This was something that we fixed last year, and I just wanted to reiterate what the fix was in case some of you don’t know. The way to prevent yourself from hitting in front of the net is to hold LT (vision control) while you hit the right stick which will result in a shot and not a check.

//Many people that I know have noticed that poke-checking has become extremely exploited and it is much too easy for the CPU or opposing players to gain control of the puck. This seems to have happened after the latest tuner set update. It’s quite frustrating, in every game mode when this happens, as it’s hard to keep control of the puck.

The poke-checking and puck control abilities have been looked at for NHL11. We have reworked the poke checks a little bit, and without going into too many technical details, each player has their own “stick check” attribute which will effect poke checks and stick lifts. We are working on balancing the poke check vs puck control and will do our best to ensure they are balanced.

//If I’m being bumped around, my character cannot pass or shoot. The player should lose control or have poor accuracy, but not ignore input from the controller.

Without giving too much away for NHL11, I can tell you that we have looked at this issue and have come up with some ideas on how to address this. You will just have to hang tight until we start releasing details.

//Loose pucks dekes in general are very ineffective.

Agreed :)

//When are the players overall going to be fixed? So many players are underrated!

Our database team is working really hard to ensure all the players ratings are setup for next year. This is one of those ongoing things that we update throughout each roster update during the year, but just know there is constantly work being done on this area. Also, we have professional scouts that do all our player ratings in all our leagues.
//Sometimes when checking someone you take a penalty for elbowing. There shouldnt be a penalty for something there isnt even a button for.

This issue isn’t so much a bug as the way we intended to have elbowing portrayed in the game. As per my attribute blog, the discipline attribute effects whether or not you take an elbow penalty. Meaning the higher discipline, the less likelihood you will get your elbow up on someone. We designed it this way to limit users from abusing the hitting mechanic. If we let you hit players from behind, and out of position and always be a clean hit, we’d have the community crying foul for that. It is a fine balance, and we felt this would be the best of the both worlds.

//Is there a way to see what percentage of games someone has quit in Online Team Play? Or is there any way to make quitting OTP games give you a negative rep or anything?

Again, without leaking too much of what we’re doing for EASHL in NHL11, I can tell you all that there will be a DNF (did not finish) percentage this year that is accurate to OTP / EASHL. We are also looking at other ways to ensure players who start games, finish games. It is a fine line because we do not want to penalize players who legitimately lose their connection because of causes they could not control.

//In Be a GM too many superstars are offered and some of them end up as free agents.

The trade logic has been updated for NHL11. The trade logic will further take into account superstars throughout the Be a GM season. This is something that we are constantly tweaking and tuning to make sure we have a good balance.

To reiterate, just because a question or bug that you had from the chat wasn’t answered here doesn’t mean that we are ignoring you. The producers are constantly in the forums and always getting feedback from community members to help make the next NHL game even better than the last.

If you feel that you have a good idea or if you have more issues you want addressed for NHL11, please hit us up on the forums and put together a constructive post. Please keep in mind that just because we don’t answer you directly, doesn’t mean that you didn’t spark some sort of idea or bring up a valid point that we should address. Keep it locked here for more info on the NHL franchise

Le lien de la page: http://www.easports.com/blogs/inthecrea ... for-nhl-11

MaxFrance
Moustique
Moustique

Message non lu

Fatch, c'est long. Je ferai la trad dès que j'aurai le temps.
-oOo- Ligue francophone sur NHL PC - Saison 6 - 2010/11 - http://www.slapshootleague.fr/reglement.php -oOo-

Répondre